If you’re ever in a rush and wonder how to make your outfit look more expensive, these few tips are bound to take your outfit to the next level.
- Tailor your clothes. nothing breaks an outfit more than Ill-fitting clothes. If you want to make your outfit look more expensive than it really is. Get your outfits tailored to your exact size.
- Make sure your clothes are clean. Try not to wear any clothes with stains, holes or even wrinkles. Keeping your clothes clean is a sure way to make them always look new and expensive.
3. Tuck in and add a belt. tucking in your shirt is one of the simplest and fastest ways to take your outfit to the next level. Add a belt to cinch in your waist for a more stylish look. For instance, a white t-shirt outfit will look be more stylish if you add a pair of earrings and a necklace to it.
4. Add a statement piece. your statement piece could be some big earrings, a necklace or a bag. Whatever it is, adding a statement piece always elevates your outfit up a notch.
5. Invest in a basic capsule wardrobe. Try having a wardrobe in which colors are in the same color palette as nudes or black. Not only does it help save money, but it also makes putting outfits together super easy.
6. Go for a monochromatic look. when in doubt, a monochromatic outfit always works. Go for an all-white or all-black outfit. It’s easy to do and saves lots of time.
7. Match shoes and bags. Match your shoes and bags to make your outfit look more stylish and effortless.